Política de privacidad
Welcome to Bagpad. This policy explains how we handle and use your personal information and your rights in relation to that information. Under the GDPR of May 2018, Bagpad Ltd is the controller of that information.
Bagpad Ltd (“Bagpad”, “we”, “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy describes the way we handle and use the personal information that we collect from all the different interactions you may have with us as a business, including when you visit our social media pages or website at www.bagpad.co.uk or when you contact us.
Bagpad Ltd is the controller in relation to the processing activities described below. This means that Bagpad Ltd decides why and how your personal information is processed. Please see the section at the end of this policy for our contact and legal information.
We may need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We'll notify you of any significant changes, but you're welcome to check it whenever you wish.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We receive personal information about you that you give to us, that we collect from your visits to our website, and social media pages and that we obtain from other sources. We only collect personal information which we need and that is relevant for the purposes for which we intend to use it.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU – ONLINE, BY PHONE, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND EMAIL:
- Your name, title and contact details (email address, telephone number, postal address);
- Any information you include in correspondence you send to us or in forms you submit to us at our stores or when using our website or social media pages;
- Details of your orders and purchases;
- Your marketing preferences;
- The opinions and other information you provide when responding to customer surveys and product reviews;
- Any personal information included in your entries to competitions that we run;
- Your identification information when exercising the rights that you have in relation to our processing of your personal information
- Details of any transactions between you and us;
- Information you give us when you contact our customer service centre with a query or issue;
- Your payment card details and, in relation to certain refunds, your bank account details;
- The frequency of your use of vouchers, shopping codes and gift cards;
When you visit our website we automatically collect:
- The frequency of your voucher, shopping code usage;
- Details of your use of our website namely traffic data, weblogs and statistical data, including where and when you clicked on certain parts of our website and details of the webpage from which you visited it;
- The date and time you used our website;
- The website address from which you accessed our website;
- Cookie, pixels and beacon identification information.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons when we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so and to process your personal information depending on the purposes of our use and the risks to your privacy.
You will only receive email from us if we have obtained your contact details in the course of a sale or negotiation of our products or services, and you have subscribed to receiving such direct email from us. Of course, we will only use your contact details to send you marketing emails that are based on similar products or services that you purchased from us, and you will always have the opportunity to opt out at any time. We do not share your personal information with companies that would send their marketing to you.
We use your personal information to contact you via email, online or by post (as you have indicated) with marketing information about our products, events, product launches, exciting offers and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us at any time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please check this page regularly for changes to this policy.
This policy was last updated on 17th March 2022.
CONTACT AND LEGAL INFORMATION
You can contact us with your queries in relation to this policy or for any other reason by post, email or by phone.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 777 507 7600 (Monday – Saturday 9.00am to 7.00pm GMT).
Bagpad Ltd company registration number is 11299876 and registered office address is 45 Cadogan Place, 2nd and 3rd floor, SW1X 9RU, London